Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Fire in the Church of the Nativity

That day Pope Francis had conducted his idol worship in Bethlehem and the place had to be cleansed. I got the bus with the Arabs to the checkpoint. Then I crossed on foot. Then I made my way to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Then I prayed for a miracle and all the padlocks of the scaffolding sprang open. I climbed up and into the Church and set fire to the grotto beneath.


Let that be a lesson to Pope Benedict and Pope Francis. Don't bring your idol worship to my country Israel. My country Israel will be free from your idols and our children will be free from your slavery. No longer will you kidnap our children. No longer will you force them to bow down to your idols.


Your idols have eyes but they cannot see. They have ears but the cannot hear. They have arms but they cannot stop me from setting them on fire and destroying them. They have legs but they cannot run away from me the destroyer who hunts them and destroys them.


Your days are numbered. You will rue the day you layed your hand on my daughter.


GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER YOU SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment